ALL HALLOWS NEEDS YOUR GENEROSITY
All Hallows gets no external funding and relies entirely on donations and fundraising.
Your donation would really help ! Read below to find out why.
Click Donate Now to give to All Hallows online
Why Your donation would really help All Hallows.
Regular worshippers give generously but big costs come in all the time:-
Where the money goes:–
OUR BUILDINGS cost over £50,000 a year to run – including insurance, energy, and essential maintenance then from time to time big items of additional expenditure come in-
- the tower roof needed repair
- the bearings on our historic church bells needed replacement
- a new car park surface was needed beside the tower
- The overgrown garden borders needed restoration and planting up
- New energy efficient heating and lighting was needed in the chapel and choir vestry
- For our brand new nursery school, we are installing new heating, insulation, special child toilets and a new safer kitchen area
- But the main hall kitchen and toilets could still do with refurbishment ….
OUR WITNESS A church is more than just a building. We are always here for those who need us. For celebrations of new life and for eternal remembrance of those passed away. It is not just about baptisms, funerals and weddings, but also supporting those who are lonely, troubled, sick or depressed, and reaching out to bring the message of Christ to the wider community. Every day of every week of every year we maintain our regular pattern of worship – richly endowed on Sundays with music and flowers. A great deal is done on a voluntary basis, but we have a paid ministry to support and training to be paid for those who need it.
If you think it is worthwhile to preserve our Church and Faith for future generations- click here!
For all who have generously donated over the years, and also those who remembered us in their wills. Some will know that a few years ago all the lead was stolen from our roof – and we had a bill of over £40,000 to repair it. Thanks to the generosity of many, all that is now fully paid off -although we now have an expensive security system to maintain and increased insurance!